Certificate of registration
The journal was set up in 2005
Certificate of registration PI № FS77-48742 of February 28, 2012
«Economic History» (2022y. №56)
A new journal number
CONDITIONS AND ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE OF MANUSCRIPTS
1. The editorial office accepts for publication materials on the sections of the journal in Russian: 07.00.00 – Historical sciences and Archeology;
The planned rubrics:
The methodological choice in contemporary historical and economic researches.
The modernization paradigms in the economic history of Russia.
State economic policy: history, the current practice and prospects.
Russian industrial heritage.
«Life Story» of the provincial entrepreneurship.
The Agrarian History.
The territory of the distribution of the magazine: Russian Federation, foreign countries.
Scientific articles are accepted within a year and, in case of positive results of independent expertise, are included in the next issue of the journal in the order they are received. To improve the quality of the journal, all articles submitting to the editorial office are checked for plagiarism.
2. The journal publishes articles, exhibiting a high degree scientific originality, theoretical and practical significance. In the article should be presented the main results of the research. Their authors may be academic researchers, doctoral students, graduate students, applicants.
3. The following materials are submitted to the editors of the journal:
4. The materials received in the editorial office are registered, and within two weeks the confirmation of receipt of the article is sent to the author (authors).
5. The articles that do not comply with the conditions of clause 3 shall not be considered.
© Ogarev Mordovia State University. History and Sociology Institute, 2017
68, Of. 411, Bolshevistskaya St., 430005, The editorial office of the scholarly journal «Russian Journal of Economic History»
Tel.: (8342) 24-25-90; 27-07-11, Fax: (8342) 24-25-90, E-mail: email@example.com
Designed by A. Napalkov, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org